|George Lopez episode|
|“Would You Like a Drumstick or a Kidney?”|
| Season 3, Episode # 10 |
Number (#38) in series (120 episodes)
|Guest star(s)||William Marquez|
Lou Diamond Phillips
|Original airdate||November 21, 2003|
|IMDB||Would You Like a Drumstick or a Kidney?|
|← Previous||Next →|
Would You Like a Drumstick or a Kidney? was the tenth episode in Season Three of George Lopez; it was also the 38th overall episode of the series. Written by Luisa Leschin, the episode, which was directed by John Pasquin, originally aired on ABC-TV on November 21, 2003.
|"Would You Like a Drumstick or a Kidney?"|
|Full Credits||Transcripts||More Images|
George invites Manny and his family to spend Thanksgiving with his family, and finds out he's the only possible match for a kidney transplant for his father.
George II comes to the factory and tells George that Manny is in need of a kidney and George II is going to donate his. George then invites Manny, Lydia, and George II for thanksgiving. George II then finds out that his kidney doesn't match so now it is up to George to donate the kidney. Manny and Lydia both want him to donate the kidney, but Angie, Benny, and Max don't, and George doesn't know what to do.
- George Lopez as George Lopez (character)
- Constance Marie as Angie Lopez
- Masiela Lusha as Carmen Lopez
- Luis Armand Garcia as Max Lopez
- Belita Moreno as Benny Lopez
- Valente Rodriguez as Ernie Cardenas
- Emiliano Díez as Vic Palmero
- William Marquez as Manny Lopez
- Cristina Saralegui as Lydia Lopez
- Lou Diamond Phillips as George Edward Lopez (II)
- This is the last appearance of Manny Lopez
- It's discovered that both Georges' blood-type is AB.
- George: Look, Mom, I decided to invite Manny and his family over.
- Benny: No. Hell, no. You know, it's bad enough you let that idiot back into your life. Why do you have to shove him into mine?
- George: Manny's sick, Mom. He's got kidney disease.
- Benny: Well, why didn't you say so? Of course Manny can come. This year, uh, when we go around the table and say what we're thankful for, let me go first.
- Lydia: Oh, Angie, this is so great. Two families coming together for Thanksgiving. What is the name of George's strange friend again?
- Angie: Ernie.
- Lydia: Ah, yes, Ernie. I will not sit next to him.
- (After Lydia gives Carmen a new charm bracelet)
- Angie: Lydia, you shouldn't spoil the kids.
- Benny: Why not? She spoiled my marriage. She spoiled her son. Oh, look. The guacamole's turning brown just 'cause she's sitting next to it.
- Lydia: Angie, I just can't help spoiling these children. They are so adorable. And besides, having a female grandmother will be good for them.