|George Lopez episode|
|“The Simple Life”|
The family arrives at the ski lodge in the Colorado town, after George gets a job opportunity there, as he moves with Angie and the kids in "The Simple Life" in Season 4 (ep.#7).
| Season 4, Episode # 7 |
Number (#63) in series (120 episodes)
|Guest star(s)||George Wendt |
Skye McCole Bartusiak
|Original airdate||November 9, 2004|
|IMDB||The Simple Life|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"Sk8r Boyz"||"Trouble in Paradise"|
The Simple Life was the seventh episode of Season Four of George Lopez; it also was the 63rd overall series episode. Written by Rick Nyholm, the episode, which was directed by Gerry Cohen, originally aired on ABC-TV on November 6, 2004.
|"The Simple Life"|
|Full Credits||Transcripts||More Images|
When George gets a job opportunity in a small Colorado town, he and Angie consider moving there to provide a better life for the kids.
When George decides a new job opportunity may be for him, he takes the family to a little town in Colorado on vacation. But when he gets the job, resistance from Angie as well as springing the news on the kids makes George reconsider his idea. But Angie believes it may be a better place to raise the kids. Max meets a girl that talks him into smoking, stealing, and making out while Carmen meets a boy who convinces her to drink with him. Meanwhile, Ernie witnesses Benny and Vic kiss.
- George Lopez as George Lopez
- Constance Marie as Angie Lopez
- Masiela Lusha as Carmen Lopez
- Luis Armand Garcia as Max Lopez
- Belita Moreno as Benny Lopez
- Valente Rodriguez as Ernie Cardenas
- Emiliano Diez as Victor Palmero
- George Wendt as Bill "Boss" Donnelly
- Mariette DePrima as Winnie Bellamy
- Kyle Searles as Tom
- Skye McCole Bartusiak as Sarah "L'il Bit" Bellamy
- Joe Egender as Conner
- This episode won the 2005 Emmy for "Outstanding Art Direction For A Multi-Camera Series."
- Vic and Benny kiss in this episode.
- It's revealed that Vic likes rum alcohol.