|George Lopez episode|
|“No One Gets Out Alive”|
| Season 3, Episode # 7 |
Number (#35) in series (120 episodes)
|Guest star(s)||Jack Blessing|
|Original airdate||October 31, 2003|
|IMDB||No One Gets Out Alive|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"Split Decision"||"Bringing Home the Bacon"|
No One Gets Out Alive was the seventh episode of Season Three of George Lopez; it was also the 35th overall episode in the series. Written by Richard Goodman, the episode, which was directed by John Pasquin, aired for the first time on ABC-TV on October 31, 2003.
|"No One Gets Out Alive"|
|Full Credits||Transcripts||More Images|
The Lopez family turns their home into a haunted house in order to raise money for the factory workers who have lost their salaries as a result of a plane crash investigation. While working in the haunted house, Benny breaks down and doubts herself on the job.
It's Halloween, and all of the workers are worried about the plane crash. An inspector from the NTSB comes to the factory, interviews George and Benny, and then shuts down the factory while they inspect the landing gear. All of the workers are worried about losing their jobs, so George turns his house into a haunted tomb of terror to help raise money for the inspection, while Benny feels responsible for the plane crash.
- George Lopez as George Lopez
- Constance Marie as Angie Lopez
- Masiela Lusha as Carmen Lopez
- Luis Armand Garcia as Max Lopez
- Belita Moreno as Benny Lopez
- Valente Rodriguez as Ernie Cardenas
- Emiliano Diez as Victor Palmero
- Sierra Abel as Fairy Girl
- Atilla Davidhazy as Young Boy
- Spencer Garrett as Investigator
- Tony O'Dell as Patrick
- Elmarie Wendel as Gina Sorenstam
- Jack Blessing as Jack Powers
- Mel Rodriguez as Frank
- Fairy Girl: The big bat scared me!
- Angie: Try having dinner with it every night.