|George Watcha's Out For Jason|
March 1, 2005
Paul A. Kaplan
When Angie and George discover Carmen has been going to Jason's unsupervised for the past month, they confront the couple, only to find Jason's parents are out of the country because they've moved. When Jason goes to jail for throwing a party where drugs were brought, the police have to send him out of town, thus ruining his possible chance at a pro baseball career. Much to George's chagrin, he allows Jason to stay with the Lopez's as long as he and Carmen can keep their hands off each other.
- George Lopez as George Lopez
- Constance Marie as Angie Lopez
- Masiela Lusha as Carmen Lopez
- Luis Armand Garcia as Max Lopez
- Belita Moreno as Benny Lopez
- Valente Rodriguez as Ernie Cardenas
- Emiliano Díez as Victor Palmero
- Bryan Fisher as Jason McNamara
- The person that Max says was disqualified from the science fair has been named after the writer of this episode, Kaplan.
- Jason: So, what's for dinner?
- Carmen: Chicken.
- (Carmen was taking off Jason's shirt off)
- [When George and Angie find out that Jason's parents moved out of the country]
- George: Why did you lie?
- Carmen: 'Cause I knew you'd freak out if you knew Jason's parents were out of town.
- Angie: Well, what kind of parents just leave their kid and then go off to live in another country? That can't be legal.
- George: No, it's not, it's called abandonment. At least that's what the cops said when they dragged my mom back from Tijuana and made her untie me from the lemon tree.
- (When George and Angie caught Carmen in Jason's house)
- George: Carmen, we talked about this! You agreed you wouldn't have sex!
- Carmen: Dad, I'm not having sex! I'm cooking and doing Jason's laundry!
- George: (to Angie) When we get home, we need to go on the internet and find out what "cooking and doing laundry" mean in slang.
- Carmen: (to the cop) Jason can't spend the night in jail!
- George: I spent the night in jail once and nothing bad happened to me.
- Carmen: That's not the same, Dad. Jason's pretty.
- (George takes a picture of Benny for Carmen)
- Benny: What are you doing?
- George: Showing Carmen what a hard life of partying does, now show me your ankles.
- (Benny chases him out of the house)
- George: (shines a flashlight into Carmen's eyes) Hurts, doesn't it, drugy?
- Angie: George!
- George: Angie, her pupils are huge!
- Angie: She has dark brown eyes, that's the way they always look!
- George: Really, they're not green?
- George: Ever been tied to a lemon tree?