|George Lopez episode|
|“George Helps Angie's Wha-Positive Self-Image By Saying You 'Sta Loca Good”|
Angie, who's becoming more self-conscious of her looks, begins a rigorous fitness regimen in "George Helps Angie's Wha-Positive Self-Image By Saying You 'Sta Loca Good" in Season 6 (episode #7).
| Season 6, Episode # 7 |
Number (#109) in series (120 episodes)
|Guest star(s)||Elmarie Wendel|
|Writer(s)||John R. Morey|
|Original airdate||March 7, 2007|
|IMDB||George Helps Angie's Wha-Positive Self-Image By Saying You 'Sta Loca Good|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"George Thinks Vic's Fiancée is Lion about Being a Cheetah"||"George's Grave Mistake Sends Him to a Funeral, Holmes"|
George Helps Angie's Wha-Positive Self-Image By Saying You 'Sta Loca Good was the seventh episode in Season Six of George Lopez; it also was the 109th overall series episode. Written by John R. Morey, the episode, which was directed by Bob Koherr, premiered on ABC-TV on March 7, 2007.
|"George Helps Angie's Wha-Positive Self-Image By Saying You 'Sta Loca Good"|
|Full Credits||Transcripts||More Images|
George keeps sticking his foot in his mouth when Angie starts feeling self-conscious about her looks and feels she losing her youthful appeal.
When Angie gets concerned about losing her sexy looks while trying to get free satellite from the installer, George asks his niece, Veronica, to tone her sexuality down who was successful with the cable man. Angie continues to compare herself to Veronica, who is 10-20 years younger. George and Angie get invited to a party, but Angie dresses nearly nude in a nurse outfit in a desperate attempt to be sexy. George convinces her that there's a middle ground with how she takes care of herself, deciding they got "ten more years of hot, 20 years of not bad, and 5 years of 'did that smell come from me or you?"
- George Lopez as George Lopez
- Constance Marie as Angie Lopez
- Luis Armand Garcia as Max Lopez
- Belita Moreno as Benny Lopez
- Valente Rodriguez as Ernie Cardenas
- Emiliano Diez as Victor Palmero
- Aimee Garcia as Veronica Palmero
Guest starring/Recurring cast
- Elmarie Wendel as Gina Sorenstam
- Frank Crim as Allen
- Marilyn O'Connor as Dorothy
- Roger V. Burton as Roger (as Roger Burton)
(After Ernie fails to tell Angie she looks hot in the nurse outfit)
- George: You drool over my wife every day and the one time I want you to tell her that she's hot, you don't do it!
- Ernie: (referring to his Lucha libre outfit) I was trying not to stare! Not in this costume!