|George Lopez episode|
|“George Buys a Vow”|
| Season 4, Episode # 17 |
Number (#73) in series (120 episodes)
|Guest star(s)||Robert Rodriguez |
|Original airdate||February 22, 2005|
|IMDB||George Buys a Vow|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"George Takes a Stroll Down Memory Pain"||"George Watcha's Out For Jason"|
George Buys a Vow was the 17th episode of Season Four of "George Lopez"; it was also the 73rd overall episode in the series. Written by Bob Koherr, the episode, which was directed by Robert Borden, originally aired on ABC-TV on February 22, 2005.
|"George Buys a Vow"|
|Full Credits||Transcripts||More Images|
George uses a fake wedding for his boss as a cover to renew his vows with Angie, but with Angie planning the fake wedding, she begins to ask too many details.
George stages a fake wedding for his boss to use as a cover to renew his vows with Angie, so she can have the "dream wedding" that they didn't have when they first got hitched, but with Angie planning the fake wedding, she begins to ask too many detailsm as she auditions a host of prospective "wedding singers" which include famed director Robert Rodriguez and actor William Hung (both in cameo guest appearances). Fortunately for George's sake, Jack buys a woman named "Dell" (Jennifer Hasty) as a fake wife so on the day of the real wedding, which freed up George to tell the true reason behind staging the wedding for Angie to him..
- George Lopez as George Lopez (character)
- Constance Marie as Angie Lopez
- Masiela Lusha as Carmen Lopez
- Luis Armand Garcia as Max Lopez
- Belita Moreno as Benny Lopez
- Valente Rodriguez as Ernie Cardenas
- Emiliano Diez as Victor Palmero
- Robert Rodriguez and Chingon as Themselves
- Jennifer Hasty as Dell
- William Hung as Himself
- Rip Taylor as Himself
- Bonnie Morgan as Contortionist
- Kelly Mantle as Deep Voice Singer
- Joseph Fatale as Mini Kiss
- This episode was a special 40-minute episode.