|George Lopez episode|
|“George's Mom Faces Hard Tambien”|
George travels to Arizona to try to post bail for Benny, who's on trial for aiding her ex-boyfriend
| Season 6, Episode # 1 |
Number (#103) in series (120 episodes)
|Guest star(s)||Adam West|
|Original airdate||January 24, 2007|
|IMDB||George's Mom Faces Hard Tambien|
|← Previous||Next →|
| "It's a Cliffhanger, By George" |
(Season 5 finale)
|"George's House Has Two Empty Wombs"|
George's Mom Faces Hard Tambien is the opening episode of Season Six of George Lopez, also the 103rd overall episode in the series. Written by Dave Caplan, the episode, which was directed by Joe Regalbuto, aired for the first time on ABC-TV on January 24, 2007.
|"George's Mom Faces Hard Tambien"|
|Full Credits||Transcripts||More Images|
In the season premiere episode, just as George and Angie finish sending their daughter off to college, Angie discovers that the Lopez family could be growing.
Just as Carmen prepares to go off to her college in Vermont and George and Angie begin looking forward to being empty nesters, Angie discovers that the Lopez family could be growing due to Angie's pregnancy. Meanwhile, there is much going on in the Lopez house.
George's job is in jeopardy, Benny faces jail time for a crime from 30 years ago, Max has a hangover and Vic contemplates engagement to a 27 year old. Angie finds out she isn't really pregnant, but keeps it from George.
- George Lopez as George Lopez
- Constance Marie as Angie Lopez
- Masiela Lusha as Carmen Lopez (credited, in archive footage only)
- Luis Armand Garcia as Max Lopez
- Belita Moreno as Benny Lopez
- Valente Rodriguez as Ernie Cardenas
- Emiliano Diez as Vic Palmero
- Adam West as Jonathon K. Martin, Benny's attorney
- Hira Ambrosino as Prosecutor
- Dot-Marie Jones as The Inmate (as Dot Marie Jones)
- Marilyn Milian as Judge Alvarez (as Judge Marilyn Milian)
- Ron Pearson as Officer Robinson
- Frederick Martin Smith as Police Officer
- This is the last episode featuring Masiela Lusha as Carmen Lopez; she departed the show due to her conflicts with George Lopez. Plus, there's a slideshow of Carmen Lopez at the end. This is also the last episode featuring Masiela Lusha in the opening credits.
- George (after the cops said they just wanted to question Benny but arrested her on sight): Hey, you lied to me! That's why nobody likes cops. You never see a fireman saying "Jump" and then he takes away the trampoline thing!
- George (to Ernie): Why didn't you tell me they were moving the factory?
- Ernie: I left you a message.
- George: Dude, I don't listen to your messages anymore.
- Ernie: Why?
- George: Dude, you call me every time you see a hot girl on the freeway. Then, you take up 5 minutes of my voicemail saying, "George, George, George!"
- George (to Benny): You told me my dad was dead. You didn't tell me I had a sister. You made me dress up like a girl so we could get in free for mother-daughter day at the track!
- Benny: What's your point?
- George: I still sit when I pee!
- Prosecutor (about Benny): We have a videotape from the parking lot security camera. We have blown up the tape and you can see the defendant laughing and stuffing money into her bra. Also, she is wearing the same shirt she is wearing now!
- [Benny looks down at her shirt & then incredulously at the photo]
- Judge: Trial is set for three weeks from today.