|George Lopez episode|
|“Feel the Burn”|
George talks to Max's former principal, Linda Lorenzo (Lisa Guererro), now school superintendent, about Max taking Special Ed classes. George doesn't divulge the fact that Linda, who isn't aware of it, is George's long-lost sister, whom Benny put up for adoption when she was an infant in "Feel The Burn" in Season 3.
| Season 3, Episode # 4 |
Number (#32) in series (120 episodes)
|Guest star(s)||Nick Offerman |
Indira G. Wilson
|Original airdate||October 10, 2003|
|IMDB||Feel the Burn|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"The Cuban Missus Crisis"||"Carmen's Dating"|
Feel The Burn was the fourth episode of Season Three of George Lopez, also the 32nd episode in the series overall. The episode, which was written by Louisa Leschin, and directed John Pasquin, premiered on ABC-TV on October 10, 2003.
Benny feels sick, so George takes her to the hospital, and they find out she has the clap. George then finds out he has a sister that his mom gave away at birth. George then wants to meet the sister but Benny doesn't want him to. He ends up meeting her, but does not tell her she is adopted.
Benny feels sick, so George takes her to the doctor where it's discovered that Benny has the clap. Then, George finds out he has a sister that his mom gave away at birth. George then wants to meet the sister but Benny doesn't want him to. He ends up meeting her, but he doesn't tell her she is adopted. Meanwhile, Vic over-prepares for Emelina's visit, but he later discovers that she's not coming.
- George Lopez as George Lopez
- Constance Marie as Angie Lopez
- Masiela Lusha as Carmen Lopez
- Luis Armand Garcia as Max Lopez
- Belita Moreno as Benny Lopez
- Valente Rodriguez as Ernie Cardenas
- Emiliano Díez as Victor Palmero
- Nick Offerman as Randy McGee
- Lisa Guerrero as Linda Lorenzo
- Indira G. Wilson as Nurse
- Roz Witt as Woman in Waiting Room [listed as uncredited]
- It is revealed that George has a sister that Benny gave up for adoption when she was only a baby.
- Linda Lorenzo is portrayed by Lisa Guerrero in this episode, but in the later episodes that Linda Lorenzo stars in, she is portrayed by Eva LaRue.
- Angie:(to Benny) First he has a father, now he has a sister? Just how many family members are you hiding from him?