|George Lopez episode|
|“Bringing Home the Bacon”|
| Season 3, Episode # 8 |
Number (#36) in series (120 episodes)
|Original airdate||November 7, 2003|
|IMDB||Bringing Home the Bacon|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"No One Gets Out Alive"||"Fishing Cubans"|
Bringing Home the Bacon was the eighth episode of George Lopez, also the 36th overall episode in the series. Written by Dailyn Rodriguez, the episode, which was directed by John Pasquin, first aired on ABC-TV on November 7, 2003.
|"Bringing Home the Bacon"|
|Full Credits||Transcripts||More Images|
With his job in jeapordy, George tries to cancel Carmen's expensive quinceaÃ±era (15th birthday party). But since Angie is successful with her cosmetics business, she gets to make the financial decisions in the family now--to George's chagrin.
Carmen's quinceanera is coming up, but with George's job on the line, he wants to cancel it because the family needs to save money. Angie refuses because she doesn't want break Carmen's heart and since her cosmetics business is successful, she gets to make the family's financial decisions much to George's chagrin. Meanwhile, Carmen agonizes over how to tell her boyfriend Jason that she loves him without scaring him away. In the end, it's revealed that the plane crash was caused by pilot error and not the fault of Powers Brothers Aviation.
- George Lopez as George Lopez
- Constance Marie as Angie Lopez
- Masiela Lusha as Carmen Lopez
- Luis Armand Garcia as Max Lopez
- Belita Moreno as Benny Lopez
- Valente Rodriguez as Ernie Cardenas
- Emiliano Díez as Victor Palmero
- It is revealed that Carmen's middle name is Consuela after Angie's grandmother.
- Peter Smokler was nominated for the 2004 Emmy Award for "Outstanding Cinematography for a Multi-Camera Series" for this episode.