|George Lopez episode|
|“Benny and Randy”|
George and Angie try to play cupid to help Benny, who's still upset with Randy after George caused the two to argue and break up in the first place, to reconcile in "Benny and Randy" in Season 3 (ep.#16).
| Season 3, Episode # 16 |
Number (#44) in series (120 episodes)
|Guest star(s)||Nick Offerman|
|Original airdate||February 13, 2004|
|IMDB||Benny and Randy|
|← Previous||Next →|
|"God Needles George"||"Weekend at Benny's"|
Benny and Randy was the 16th episode in Season Three of George Lopez, also the 44th overall episode. Written by Robert Borden, the episode, which was directed by Joe Regalbuto, originally aired on ABC-TV on February 13, 2004.
|"Benny and Randy"|
|Full Credits||Transcripts||More Images|
George interferes with Benny and Randy's relationship, causing Randy to break up with Benny. Benny starts to mope around so George goes to have a talk with Randy. George sees that Randy really does love his mother, so he tricks Benny into admitting she cares about Randy, but is just afraid he'll run off like George's father. Randy proposes and Benny accepts.
Benny and Randy have been together for six months and Angie is planning a big night for them. Randy comes and tells Benny that they should take it to the next level, but Benny is not ready so she leaves. Then George tells Randy to accept Benny the way she is and he dumps her. Benny gets very mad at George. George Tells Benny that he is going out with another woman. Benny gets even madder and starts to beat up Randy's Truck. They end up getting back together
- George Lopez as George Lopez
- Constance Marie as Angie Lopez
- Masiela Lusha as Carmen Lopez
- Luis Armand Garcia as Max Lopez
- Belita Moreno as Benny Lopez
- Valente Rodriguez as Ernie Cardenas
- Randy [to Benny]: You destroyed my truck, you crazy pint-sized Mexican groundhog? You do love me!!
- [After Benny wanders into the Lopezes' backyard in a bathrobe and rollers in her hair while Angie has her La Marie clients at the house]
- George: I'm sorry ladies, we have a homeless problem, they just wander in. [to Benny] Come with me, sir, and we'll get you a nice bowl of hot soup and water you in the front with a hose.
- Angie: (to Benny) Look, I'll cook you dinner but first, let me make you gorgeous.
- George: Great, now we're never gonna eat!
- Randy [to Benny]: Everything can't always be your way, Benny!